Back by popular demand – I’m so excited to host this workshop again. This is perfect for anyone who feels like they need a bit of a boost to shake the Winter blues.
Prepare for an exhilarating workout, which will give you the opportunity to dedicate some time to your body, your mind and your well-being.
What to expect
The workshop will include a combination of strengthening, toning, cardiovascular and stretching exercises. There will be 30 minutes of Pilates, 30 minutes of Barre, 30 minutes of HIIT and 30 minutes of Stretching. Ladies of all levels of fitness are welcome to join!
- The Pilates section will include matwork incorporating small accessories like resistance bands, balls and core toners, targeting the abdominals, back, balance and stability.
- The Barre section will include light resistance training using weights and bands, targeting the arms, glutes and legs.
- HIIT stands for high intensity interval training. Here you will use your body weight for resistance exercises. HIIT is cardiovascular and strength focused while being super effective at fat burning too!
- After 1 and a half hours of solid training, your body will thank you for taking the time out afterwards to stretch your worked muscles, breathe and gather your thoughts. You’ll leave the studio re-energised and ready to tackle any challenges that lie ahead.
Date & Time
- Saturday 27 August 2016
- 12:30 – 14:30
- R250.00 per person
How to book
- Space is limited so please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to take some ‘me-time’ out for yourself by joining our workshop
- Email email@example.com or call 082 294 2870 to book your spot
- Your spot will be reserved as soon as payment has been received
I look forward to seeing you there!