This month, I have a really exciting and different Workshop planned. Previously we’ve hosted Workshops that were focused mainly on the methods of training we offer at the studio. They’ve been 2 hour long exhilarating sessions including Pilates, Stretching & Barre, with our most recent Workshop incorporating HIIT (high intensity interval training) which was a real hit!
This time around, we’ll be focusing on self massage, looking at different ways to relieve tightness, knots and cramps while improving circulation, flexibility and mobility.
We have a fantastic and easy-to-use tool called the B4 Play Ball, that we use often at the studio. Our clients love using this accessory and I’d love to spend some time focusing on how it can benefit you.
Along with the simple technique that will be taught in the Workshop, the B4 Play Ball is compact and fun to use, making it the perfect tool to use at home, at the office or even while flying, to relieve tightness and improve flexibility.
This Workshop is perfect for anyone who is interested in improving their general well being by learning the useful technique of self massage with the use of the B4 Play Ball. Making use of a prop that’s compact enough to use almost anywhere will ensure that you’ll walk away with functional training that you can start using immediately to improve the way you move and feel!
The Workshop will include:
- A brief and interesting introduction to fascia, what it is, and why it’s so important to know how to release it yourself
- A demonstration and explanation on how to use the B4 Play Ball on various areas of the body for self massage and myofascial release
- A flexibility test to see where your tight spots are and learn how to improve mobility in those areas using the B4 Play Ball
- Saturday, 12 March 2016
- 12:30 – 13:30
- R300.00 per person – Price includes 1 hour workshop and a B4 Play Ball to take home with you!
HOW TO BOOK:
- Space is limited so please contact us soon using our contact form to book your spot!
Please have a look at the video below or read our latest blog post about the B4 Play Ball to see one of the techniques that will be taught at this exciting workshop!