In order for the transition between classes to run smoothly and quickly, our classes are 55 minutes long. All classes start on the hour and finish 5 minutes before the following hour.
Due to the layout of the studio, please be mindful that when arriving early for your class, you are walking into a class that is still in progress. Please enter as quietly as possible and have a seat in the waiting area/move to the changing area as quickly as possible, so as not to disturb the ladies still exercising/stretching.
At Studio2Pilates, we understand that sometimes you may have to miss your scheduled class. As such, if you let us know 12 hours before your class, we will provide you with an opportunity to do a make-up class.
- No cash credits will be added to invoices for classes missed, even if cancelled on time. Make-up classes should be used in this situation
- Make-up classes expire 3 months after the month purchased
- Your monthly fees keep your make-up classes valid – if you discontinue classes/payment, any accumulated make-up classes will no longer be valid
As is common practice at fitness studios, when you cancel a class after the cut off time (12 hours in advance) or simply do not attend, we unfortunately cannot offer a make-up class – the class will be treated as attended. This is to ensure that we have time to adequately plan to accommodate all of our clients.
If you do cancel your class late or do not arrive for your class, we would kindly ask that you sign for that class when you are next in the studio.
- We accept 4 methods of payment, EFT, Card, Snapscan and Cash
- Our preference is payment by EFT
- As we do not keep cash on the premises, we cannot provide change for cash payments – where possible, when paying by cash, please bring exact amounts
- Any overpaid amount can be deducted off your next payment
- Please try to avoid payments by cash deposit – incurred bank fees will be added onto the following month’s invoice for any payments made by cash deposit
- Class fees should be paid for in advance. The Payment due date for all monthly fees is the last day of the previous month
What to bring
We have everything you need at the studio. All you need to bring is a pair of socks and a sweat towel if necessary. As we have a constant flow of classes on the hour, most hours, hygiene is an important factor we need to take into account. All clients are required to wear socks to class. Only Studio2Barre classes are done barefoot. The towels we provide are for head and neck support. If you require a sweat towel during your class, please bring your own towel along.
Leaving the studio
A client is required to give 1 month’s notice if classes at Studio2Pilates will no longer be attended. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for monthly fees previously paid.